Saturday, August 22, 2009

Open online shop

I can supply an online shop for RM100 per year

What you will get:

> a control panel (i.e. a staff office to manage everything, eg: product, department, handle order placed by customers)

> an online shop front to display product (with search, department browsing, chat, individual customer account capabilities)

> unmetered data transfer

> 20 gb storage

> a .com domain (add RM45 per year)

view sample online shop (NOTE: this sample contains ad from AdBrite and a promotional message at the bottom of the page. The version you will get is free of any ad and promotional message.)

view sample control panel

To request a trial, please email me at mrwongkawai@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Can I use PayPal with this online shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ming, you can use PayPal with this online shop.

    In fact, this online shop support any payment provider, for example WorldPay, MoneyBooker, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I use a .net domain instead of .com?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. This online shop supports any domain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why the price is so cheap?

    I find other suppliers charge RM4500 (first year) and RM1100 per year (for renewal).

    Do you sell original software?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Karma,

    I'm the author of this online shop, that is mean that I'm the owner of this online shop.

    Because I'm the owner of this online shop, so I can set the price lower than competitors.

    ReplyDelete